Diagnosis-Specific Orthopedic Management of the Upper Cervical Spine and Headaches DVD
Guidelines and strategies for the examination, diagnosis and treatment of the upper cervical spine and headaches – from the IAOM-US.
Evidence-based examination procedures and diagnosis-specific management strategies for the upper cervical spine and headaches from the International Academy of Orthopedic Medicine-US.
Upper Cervical Spine and Headaches DVD chapters include:
- Surface Anatomy
- Lower and Middle Cervical Local Examination
- Upper Cervical Stability Testing
- Vertebral Artery Testing
- Soft Tissue Treatment
- Treatment Proposal for the Cervical Disc Segments
- Upper Cervical Spine Provocation Testing
- Upper Cervical Spine Mobility Testing
- Treatment Proposal for the Cervical Non-Disc Segments
Health/Fitness Professionals: register or log-in as a Professional for exclusive Professional pricing.