Muscles and Meridians - The manipulation of shape
Muscles and Meridians is a unique book that breaks new conceptual ground in the realm of human movement. Exploring the connection between evolutionary biology and Chinese meridians, the volume offers a novel and effective system of diagnosis and treatment of common musculoskeletal disorders.
- A wriggle in deep time
- Embryological morphogenesis
- Modelling movement
- Lateral contractile field (L-CF)
- Dorso/ventral contractile field (D/V-CF)
- Helical contractile field (H-CF)
- Limb contractile fields (Limb-CFs)
- Radial contractile field (R-CF)
- Chiralic contractile field (C-CF)
- Fluid field (F-F)
- Archetypal postures: a self-tuning mechanism
- Decoding the Chinese meridial map
- Manipulating shape Abbreviations and glossary
Softcover, 203 pages.