The SenMoCOR™ (Sensory Motor Control-Oriented Rehabilitation) System is an innovative tool for sensory motor control testing and treatment in the clinic or at home.
Developed by the IAOM-US, SenMoCOR™ offers the user and clinician immediate visual feedback regarding sensorimotor control. Using an easy-to-wear LED/laser and specially designed laser targets, SenMoCOR allows users to internalize movement errors and self-correct. Recently improved, a new headlamp design provides for a more comfortable fit, easier use and better durability.
The SenMoCOR System* includes:
- SenMoCOR LED/Laser: Easily mount the LED/laser using two included straps: one head strap for cervical control and one 48" waist/extremity strap for lumbopelvic control or shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee and ankle control. Laser tilts for use at various angles.
- SenMoCOR Laser Target Cross: Features a classic circular target with vertical, horizontal and arced lines for tracking. Made of durable vinyl; 4' W x 3' H.
- SenMoCOR Laser Target Maze: Winding maze is ideal for cervical motor control. Made of durable vinyl; 4' W x 3' H.
SenMoCOR is clinically designed to assist users with:
- Cervical fine motor control
- Stabilization exercise
- Controlled mobility exercise
- Sensory motor control
- Angle reproduction exercise
- Postural training
- Balance training
*Available as a complete system or individual components. System and laser are non-returnable.
Perfect for re-training upper cervical musculature
Great for Motor control for shoulders and Neck patient
Hi Kevin, thank you for the feedback. We always value suggestions from our healthcare professionals and will consider this input for future iterations of the product.
Easy to use
Hi Laura, Thanks for your review and product feedback! If you pull the laser / light portion from the top down, it tilts out to approximately 90 degrees. Might work a bit tight at first when new. See the knee and wrist product images that demonstrate use at various angles...
Works great, but build quality could be better
Tim, Thank you for your feedback regarding the headlamp. We have created new and improved headlamp and strap designs that provide better durability and a more comfortable fit. Additionally, the batteries are now rechargeable and the unit comes with a charging adapter. --OPTP Customer Service
Joseph, Thank you for your feedback regarding the headlamp. During our user testing, we had similar experiences. To address this, we have created a new and improved headlamp design that is smaller, stronger and more durable. --OPTP Customer Service