Myofascial Meridians for Manual Therapists & Movement Professionals
Get a multi-dimensional understanding of musculoskeletal anatomy and new training and treatment strategies, with this worldwide bestseller in its fourth edition.
Written for any professional engaged in human structure and movement, including physical therapists, athletic and personal trainers, rehab specialists, yoga and Pilates teachers, dance and movement teachers, acupuncturists and more. The fully updated fourth edition Anatomy Trains: Myofascial Meridians for Manual Therapists & Movement Professionals centers on the application of myofascial force transmission across a variety of clinical assessment and treatment approaches for postural and functional compensation patterns.
This new fourth edition has been fully updated with the latest evidence-based research and practical application. New features include:
- New photos and images of fascial tissues, adhesions and layers
- Revised and expanded content
- New enhanced eBook format
- Anatomy Trains in Motion section by guest author Karin Gurtner who uses Slings Myofascial Training movement sequences for exploring communication, strength, elasticity, plasticity and sensory perception along the myofascial meridians
- New section on Anatomy Trains in quadrupeds (horses and dogs)
- Updated fascial compendium on the origins, elements, properties, and neurology of our fascial system