CobbleFoam™ Uneven-Surface Balance Trainer
Perform exercises to help rehabilitate the lower extremities following injury or surgery, and for vestibular training, sports training and more.
Developed by a physical therapist, this versatile balance training system simulates walking on uneven terrain. Improve balance by performing basic to advanced movements from walking, hopping, marching, lunging and static balance exercises. CobbleFoam™ is ideal for individuals recovering from injury or surgery, geriatric patients, athletes and everyone in between.
- Improve balance
- Strengthen the lower extremities
- Encourage recovery following injury or surgery
- Improve sports performance
- Each board is constructed of a 16” x 16” EVA foam base with a non-slip bottom
- Each board includes 16 durable foam blocks: 8 short (2 ¼” high), 8 tall ( 2 ¾” high)
- Blocks can be moved to form different patterns to vary challenge level
- Multiple boards can be placed together to form a walkway
- Includes insert with exercise instructions
- Includes sturdy carrying bag with handles
Advanced Exercises and Gait Training
Perform advanced exercises using one board or create a walkway by placing multiple boards side by side. Exercises can include forward or reverse lunges, lateral lunges, single leg mini squats, and gait training exercises. Or, incorporate obstacles, such as a foam roller for added challenge.
OPTP® PRO-ROLLER® sold separately.
More Aggressive, Athletic Training
Create a large platform for performance training activities that involve running, lunging, hopping and more.
Create an Obstacle Course
Get creative with exercises by adding additional elements, such as balance pads or pods, slant boards, hurdles and more, to create a dynamic balance challenge.
*Obstacles pictured sold separately.
Learn more about Cobblefoam™ in these videos
More videos featuring Cobblefoam™
A simple and effective prop for all of my clients.
I love using the cobble foam!