Diagnosis-Specific Orthopedic Management Set of 12 IAOM DVDs
The full set of 12 IAOM-US DVDs with evidence-based examination procedures and diagnosis-specific management strategies for selected joint systems.
Each DVD contains detailed information and techniques associated with surface anatomy, basic functional examination, soft tissue treatment and manual therapy interventions. The DVD menu organization allows for easy navigation and is designed for self-study in the clinic, academic setting or home.
Set includes Diagnosis-Specific Orthopedic Management of the:
- Shoulder Complex
- Lumbar Spine Primary Disc-Related Disorders and the Sacroiliac Joint
- Lumbar Spine Secondary Disc-Related Disorders
- Cervicothoracic Junction and Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Thoracic Spine and Ribs
- Lower Cervical Spine: Disc, Facet and Uncovertebral Pathology
- Foot and Ankle
- Upper Cervical Spine and Headaches
- Wrist and Hand
Health/Fitness Professionals: register or log-in as a Professional for exclusive Professional pricing.