Designed to help people recovering from injury or surgery including knee replacement, ACL or PCL surgeries, hip replacement, fracture, or stroke, the FitGlide is also ideal for exercising at home without risk of falling or injury, specifically for those with arthritis or poor balance.
Perform exercises in the seated position, by placing feet on the foot plates for easy movement back and forth along the track. The device can be used in flat position, on an incline or decline, and slides smoothly for low impact exercise to help:
- Increase range of motion
- Improve joint and muscle strength
- Promote synovial fluid (reduce friction in joints
- Increase blood flow
- Provide cardiac benefits
Perform low impact exercises without risk of falling, including:
- Seated incline hamstring
- Seated knee flexion
- Seated incline quadriceps
- Seated incline quadriceps with weight
- Seated incline hamstrings with weight
- Lightweight (less than 5 pounds)
- Portable – can be used anywhere
Includes instructional brochure with exercises.