MasterSessions LESS PAIN BETTER PERFORMANCE
What: A four-day online course for health professionals, coaches and trainers who want to help athletes minimize the constraints of pain and improve sports performance.
When: November 17, 18, 19, 20; 2pm – 6pm CST
Where: Online; registrants will receive event information via email after purchase
Deadline: Must register by 12pm CST, November 16, 2022
Back by popular demand! This live, online and TV show style broadcast in HD from Noigroup headquarters. This MasterSession will help you:
- Understand contemporary thought on the relationships between injury, inflammation, nociception, pain, motor control and performance
- Analyze clinical experiences through contemporary notions of human biopsychosociality and bioplasticity
- Understand and apply, analyze and evaluate the Fit for Play model of prevention, rehabilitation, analysis and optimization of motor control and performance
- Create and modify rehabilitation plans informed by modern neuroimmune science
- Integrate and adapt clinical innovations from across performance genres to optimize clinical and performance outcomes
- Solve clinical problems by integrating and applying contemporary knowledge frameworks—neuroimmune learning, learning science, conceptual change theory, skill acquisition, and cognitive-behavioral change
- Apply assessment, evaluation and intervention strategies to optimize clinical and performance outcomes
SPECIAL BONUS OFFER
Register for MasterSessions through OPTP and receive 10% off any other items in your cart*.
Sign-in/register as a Professional to save even more.
*Offer not valid on sale items or in combination with other offers. Item# 8319 (Epiphaknee) and Item# 8310 (Pain and Perception) not included in offer.
Join Lorimer Moseley and eight world-class sports and performance experts for this four-day online course for health professionals, coaches and trainers who want to help athletes minimize the constraints of pain and improve sports performance.
Dr. Darren Burgess
Dr. Ebonie Rio
Dr. John Baranoff
Prof. Mark Hutchinson
Leanne Rath, FACP
Michael Henry PT
Luke Bongiorno DPT
Assoc. Prof. Bronwen Ackermann
WHY THIS FACULTY?
Professor Lorimer Moseley has been working with elite performers in sport and music for 25 years. For this MasterSession, he is collaborating with eight world-class sports and performance experts who bring their own unique experiences, knowledge, and discoveries which drive the pursuit of two common aims: less pain and better performance. They have experience working with elite and recreational athletes, musicians, dancers and performers. Using the proven teaching and learning systems of MasterSessions, they will provide strategies to enhance your own learning and that of your clients.
WHAT TO EXPECT
This four-day online course is for health professionals, coaches and trainers who want to help athletes minimize the constraints of pain and improve sports performance. The event will include lectures, panels, one-on-one interviews and Q&As with eight world-class sports and performance experts who will deliver the latest research, along with challenges and opportunities, to help guide athletes to Less Pain and Better Performance.
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- Using modern immune and neuroscience to optimize clinical and performance outcomes in recreational, occupational and elite performers
- The Cortical Body Matrix: The integrated neuroimmune networks that subserve the physiological, motor and perceptual regulation of the body
- The Fit for Play model: Understanding pain, protection and performance; Refining the Cortical Body Matrix ensuring the unified, biopsychosocial human is Fit for Play
- Contemporary theory and practice to optimize clinical, motor and performance outcomes for musicians, elite athletes, and performers
- Clinical applications including lessons and challenges faced in various settings
Will the MasterSessions be recorded?
Yes, these sessions will be recorded in HD and registrants will get access to recordings, which will be available for three months.
What if I can’t attend all sessions live online, can I still register?
Yes, you can register even if you can’t attend all sessions. You will have access to the full recordings of all broadcasts for three months to watch and review as many times as you like.
How will I receive my login credentials?
After purchasing the course, an email will be sent to the email address you provide. OPTP will provide your name and email address to Noigroup and this information will be used to send pre- and post-event information.
Do I get CPD points for this event?
No, we are not providing CPD. However, we provide a certificate of attendance.
OPTP will supply the course providers (MasterSessions/noigroup) with registrants' names and email addresses. This information will be used by the course providers to send pre- and post-event information/collateral.