Designed by Pelvic Girdle Specialist and Physical Therapist Diane Lee, BSR, FCAMPT, CGIMS, the Men’s Pelvic Support Belt is for men experiencing groin or sacroiliac joint pain due to a sports injury, car accident, work-related accident, or other trauma to the pelvis. This can occur in anyone, but is most often seen in young, athletic men.
Unlike any other pelvic support, this belt features patented elastic side straps that deliver targeted compression to the front or back of the pelvis, exactly where it’s needed.
The level of compression, targeted support, and ease-of-movement design makes this the ultimate belt to help relieve pain and regain quality of life while rehabilitating the affected musculature (pelvic floor, transversus abdominis and/or multifidus).
The belt can be worn when sleeping, sitting, standing, walking, and during activities of daily living to help:
- relieve low back or pelvic girdle pain
- support the pelvis during sleep
- allow the wearer to work comfortably
- support the abdominal muscles, back muscles, sacroiliac joints and pubic symphysis
- stop the pelvic joints from clicking
Superior to other support belts, the Men’s Pelvic Support Belt offers:
- Targeted compression to the front or back
If you’re experiencing groin or sacroiliac joint pain due to an injury or accident, the pain may be referred from the front or back of the pelvis. The patented elastic side straps on this support belt can be secured in the front or the back for targeted compression, exactly where it’s needed.
- Double compression
The Men’s Pelvic Support Belt features a two-piece design. The non-elastic Front Support wraps around the low abdomen, resting just above the greater trochanters (the top of the thigh bone and widest part of the hip). The Pelvis Support is made of high-compression elastic that wraps around the pelvis and attaches to the Front Support, offering a firm “hug.” The patented elastic side straps add a second layer of compression to the front or back of the pelvis, exactly where it’s needed.
- Designed for comfort and movement
Unlike other support belts, the design of the Men’s Pelvic Support Belt features curved sides above the thighs for greater comfort and ease of movement, especially when sitting or squatting.
How do I know if I have pelvic girdle pain and not low back pain?
To be sure, you need to consult a pelvic PT or other health professional. However, one sign that your pain MAY be coming from your pelvis, rather than your low back, is if you still feel discomfort when lying down. While most people with low back pain can find some position of comfort, that is often not true for people with pain referred from the pelvis.
Features & Benefits
- Relieves low back or pelvic pain
- Supports the pelvis during sleep
- Allows the wearer to work comfortably
- Supports the abdominal muscles, back muscles, sacroiliac joints and pubic symphysis
- Stops the pelvic joints from clicking
- Adjustable, targeted support
- Patented double-compression straps
|Pant size 30-32
|Pant size 33-35
|Pant size 36-38
|Pant size 39-41
Product contains natural rubber
- Front piece: 75% Polyester, 25% Rubber
- Back piece: 53% Polyester, 47% Rubber
- Trim: 100% Polyester
- Materials are colorfast
- Close all hook-and-loop closures
- Hand wash cold
- Line dry or lay flat to dry
- DO NOT BLEACH
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY
- DO NOT IRON