Created by a Doctor of Physical Therapy with decades of experience working with shoulder injuries, the PRO Shoulder Support® cradles the shoulder joint in a healthy position. By elevating and decompressing the shoulder joint it counteracts gravity and the weight of the arm, which helps decrease pain and soreness. By positioning your arm away from your body, it also allows greater blood flow to the rotator cuff muscles, which helps speed recovery.
The PRO Shoulder Support® is ideal for:
- Individuals rehabilitating following shoulder surgery
- Individuals recovering from shoulder injury
- Those experiencing arthritis or shoulder impingement syndrome
- Overhead athletes, including those who play baseball, softball, tennis, volleyball, swimmers, football players and more
- Anyone seeking relief from shoulder pain caused by daily activities
17 year old baseball pitcher without PRO Shoulder Support® at rest, standing
Humeral head is seated lower in the glenoid socket
17 year old baseball pitcher with the PRO Shoulder Support® at rest, standing
Assisted elevation and centralization of the humeral head in the glenoid socket can be visually observed.
How to Use the PRO Shoulder Support®
- Slide the PRO Shoulder Support® over your wrist and position it in your underarm/axilla
- Adjust the strap to a snug fit. If you experience any discomfort, tingling or numbness, you may be applying it too tightly. Reposition or adjust, as needed.
- Allow your arm to rest completely. Continue wearing for 20-30 minutes or greater, depending on comfort and need.
- For nighttime usage while sleeping on your side or back, ensure the strap is not too tight.
Care and Cleaning: Remove cover before cleaning. Hand wash with a mild detergent. Air dry completely. Spot clean between washings using a damp cloth or sponge.
Measure the circumference of the upper arm as high as possible, just below the armpit.
- #324 PRO Shoulder Support® fits 12.5′′ – 17.5′′ circumference.
- #323 PRO Shoulder Support® Large/Extra Large fits 17.5′′ circumference and up.