The Performance Block is a versatile foam exercise assistant for yoga, Pilates, physical therapy, and functional fitness.
The Performance Block is a creation founded in chiropractic care, personal training, engineering, and biomechanics. Its innovative design is the result of more than 35 years of clinical experience and real life application.
The supportive nature and patented “dip” of the Performance Block make it unique. Its small, lightweight design makes it a versatile companion for yoga, Pilates, physical therapy, and fitness training that’s easy to take to the gym or on travels.
Patients, athletes, trainers, and fitness enthusiasts of all levels can benefit from The Block’s low-impact yet challenging movements. Exercises take advantage of its unique shape to promote improved strength and functionality throughout the body.
- Increase core strength, flexibility, and muscle endurance
- Improve functionality and range of motion
- Perform deeper versions of yoga poses
- Achieve greater joint comfort and support during exercise
- Freshen stale exercise routines with creative movements
- Patented contour design fits the body
- Durable, comfortable foam construction
- Portable size measures 13”L x 5.5”W x 4”H
- Sturdy yet lightweight at just 6 ounces
- Sweat resistant, easy to clean
Invented by personal trainer Luis Leonardo and chiropractor Dr. Greg DeNunzio.
Great for many exercises
Effective and Convenient to Use
Awesome compact piece of equipment
A Game Changer!!