STABILIZER™ Pressure Biofeedback
Delivers valuable feedback during exercise performance, stretching techniques and muscle testing to ensure quality, safety and precision. Non-returnable.
The StabilizerTM provides pressure biofeedback during muscle re-education to determine whether the patient is able to selectively isolate and maintain contraction of the cervical or lumbopelvic core stabilization muscles.
Use the Stabilizer for:
- Retraining abdominal muscle function
- Monitoring lumbar spine stabilization
- Protecting and stabilizing joints during exercise
- Preventing and treating low back or neck pain
- Enhancing home exercise programs
New model features easy-to-see color markers on the gauge. Includes instruction booklet with select instructions. Inflation bulb contains latex.
Featured in the book Therapeutic Exercise for Lumbopelvic Stabilization by Paul Hodges, et al.