Many wrist supports offer fair stability, but their basic design inhibits easy mobility of the wrist, decreasing the willingness of the patient to obtain and use treatment for an unstable wrist. The patented Wrist Restore™, designed by the IAOM-US, features a uniquely molded support that, together with the bilateral compressive force of the two proximal straps, establishes control of scaphoid-lunate and triquetro-lunate joint complexes.
The remarkable bilateral support, combined with the distinct mold allows more mobility because it only controls the movement patterns of the proximal carpal row. In addition, the proximal straps, together with the anti-slip material on the inside of the sleeve, prevent the brace from sliding upward on the wrist.
Features & Benefits
- Unique molded support
- Bilateral compressive from two proximal straps
- Controls scaphoid-lunate and triquetro-lunate joint complexes
- Anti-slip material on the inside of the sleeve
- Remarkable bilateral support
- Allows for more mobility
- Anti-slip material prevents the brace from sliding upward on the wrist
- Universal fit for left or right wrist
- Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent
- Line dry or lay flat to dry
- DO NOT USE HOT WATER
- DO NOT MACHINE WASH OR TUMBLE DRY
Universal fit for left or right wrist. Measure Wrist Circumference for sizing.
Three sizes available:
- Wrist Restore™ S/M — Wrist circumference: 5½″ - 6½″
- Wrist Restore™ L/XL — Wrist circumference: 6¾″ - 7¾″
- Wrist Restore™ XXL — Wrist circumference: 8″ - 9″