Booyah Stik™ by Bob and Brad
Developed by physical therapists Bob Schrupp and Brad Heineck, the Booyah Stik is a versatile assistant for stretching, balance and various forms of exercise.
Meet the Booyah Stik, your total-body stretching, strength and mobility partner. Designed to improve health and wellness in a variety of ways, the Booyah Stik is a versatile tool for people of all ages and abilities.
Whether you’re aiming to achieve a higher level of fitness, striving to recover from injury or simply hoping to maintain flexibility and functionality, the Booyah Stik serves as a valuable exercise assistant.
- Promote flexibility, mobility and range of motion through stretches
- Improve stability and body awareness with balance exercises
- Increase strength with lower body, upper body and core exercises
- Improve posture and alignment with spine health movements
- Relieve tension and tightness by massaging sore muscles
- Length: 60 ¾”
- Diameter: Approximately 1 ¼”
- Weight: 1 pound, 14 ounces
- Material: PVC furniture-grade pipe with rubber end caps
- Contains latex (rubber end caps)
For easy storage and portability, gently twist and pull the pieces apart.
Includes instructional brochure demonstrating exercises. Access to online exercise videos is also included.
Made in the USA.
Great for balance
WARNING: Cancer - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov