Booyah Stik™ by Bob and Brad
Developed by physical therapists Bob Schrupp and Brad Heineck, the Booyah Stik is a versatile assistant for stretching, balance and various forms of exercise.
Meet the Booyah Stik, your total-body stretching, strength and mobility partner. Designed to improve health and wellness in a variety of ways, the Booyah Stik is a versatile tool for people of all ages and abilities.
Whether you’re aiming to achieve a higher level of fitness, striving to recover from injury or simply hoping to maintain flexibility and functionality, the Booyah Stik serves as a valuable exercise assistant.
- Promote flexibility, mobility and range of motion through stretches
- Improve stability and body awareness with balance exercises
- Increase strength with lower body, upper body and core exercises
- Improve posture and alignment with spine health movements
- Relieve tension and tightness by massaging sore muscles
- Length: 60 ¾”
- Diameter: Approximately 1 ¼”
- Weight: 1 pound, 14 ounces
- Material: PVC furniture-grade pipe with rubber end caps
- Contains latex (rubber end caps)
Made in the USA.
Great for balance
WARNING: Cancer - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov