Price: $19.95 - In Stock
Diagnosis-Specific Orthopedic Management of the Lower Cervical Spine: Disc, Facet and Uncovertebral Pathology DVD
Evidence-based examination protocols and diagnosis-specific treatment plans for the lower cervical spine, as presented by the IAOM-US.
The International Academy of Orthopedic Medicine-US firmly believes that relevant clinical diagnosis is the basis for orthopedic care. This DVD includes their system for examination, diagnosis and management of the lower cervical spine.
Lower Cervical Spine: Disc, Facet and Uncovertebral Pathology DVD chapters include:
- Surface Anatomy
- Basic Functional Examination
- Extra Tests
- Soft Tissue Treatment
- Treatment Proposal for Cervical Primary Disc Disorders
- Lower and Middle Cervical Local Examination
- Upper Cervical Stability Testing
- Vertebral Artery Testing
- Treatment Proposal for Cervical Disc Segments
Health/Fitness Professionals: register or log-in as a Professional for exclusive Professional pricing.