Use the OPTP® Pro Rotating Discs™ individually or as a pair for a variety of exercises while standing, in bridge position, or plank position. These high-quality wooden discs are effective tools for golfers, dancers, Pilates enthusiasts, and anyone wanting to increase core strength and improve balance and range-of-motion.
The Pro Rotating Discs™ are available individually or as a pair and can be used at home, in the gym, Pilates studio, dance studio and more.
Features & Benefits:
- Disc Diameter is ideal for hand or foot placement
- High-quality wood construction for durability
- Interior mechanism ensures smooth, even rotation of discs
- Top of disc rotates and bottom of disc stays stable for safety
- Small rubber pads on bottom disc prevent slipping
- Supports up to 300 lbs.
Perform a variety of exercises while standing, in bridge position, or plank position to:
- Improve balance
- Strengthen hip and shoulder stabilizers
- Increase core strength
- Provide added challenge while performing push-ups
- Improve range-of-motion