- Please Select a Sku to add this item to your cart.
Sport Cord Resistance Cord Kit $83.90Sku: 533KIT
Sport Cord Resistance Cord - Black $14.35
Heavy Resistance (14-28 lbs)Sku: 533BK
Sport Cord Resistance Cord - Blue $14.35
Medium Resistance (9-18 lbs)Sku: 533BL
Sport Cord Resistance Cord - Green $14.35
Light Resistance (6-12 lbs)Sku: 533G
Sport Cord Resistance Cord - Red $14.35
Extra Light Resistance (3-6 lbs)Sku: 533R
Sport Cord® Resistance Cords
Sport Cord® is one of the original and most trusted pieces of resistance equipment for developing strength, flexibility, and range of motion.
Designed by physical therapists and athletic trainers, Sport Cords are durable and built to last. They are made in the U.S.A. from rubber, nylon, and steel materials that ensure a consistent, smooth stretch each time.
Their versatility allows you to perform dozens of different exercises for the lower body, core, and upper body that build strength, flexibility, and muscle endurance.
Sport Cords can be used for rehabilitation, general fitness, or even elite-level training. The high-quality materials are designed to withstand wear, making them safe for repetitive use in the clinic, gym or at home.
Individual Resistance Cords
Sport Cords are a bungee-type resistance cord, constructed from multiple strands of rubber and covered by a tightly woven, high-strength nylon jacket. This protective jacket:
- Extends the life of the rubber core by shielding it from oxygen and UV light
- Prevents rubber from contacting the user (for latex-sensitive individuals)
- Prevents sudden cord breakage
- Signals when the cord needs to be replaced
- Black: 14 - 28 lbs. (heavy)
- Blue: 9 - 18 lbs. (medium)
- Green: 6 - 12 lbs. (light)
- Red: 3 - 6 lbs. (extra light)
Sport Cord Kit
Allowing for ultimate exercise versatility, the complete Sport Cord Kit includes the following:
- All four color-coded resistance cords (see above)
- Door anchor
- Deluxe handles
- Wide adjustable strap (maximum 8" diameter)
- Adjustable waist belt (29" - 52" waist)
Heavy Resistance (14-28 lbs)
Use for lower body exercises and tethered running.
Medium Resistance (9-18 lbs)
Use for upper body exercises for most men.
Light Resistance (6-12 lbs)
Useful for upper body exercises for most women.
Extra Light Resistance (3-6 lbs)
Useful for early-stage orthopedic rehabilitation.