Breathing for Peak Performance
Movement educator and mind-body expert Eric Franklin reveals how you can improve your health by improving your breathing.
The average person takes about 20,000 breaths a day. Therefore, improving your breathing can benefit every aspect of your daily life. In Breathing for Peak Performance, Eric Franklin explains the anatomy of breathing and shows you how to improve your breathing for more energy, and improved exercise and sport performance. He has used these techniques for more than 30 years with dancers, yoga practitioners, actors, vocal coaches, athletes and midwives. Now you can learn to breathe better, too.
You will learn:
- How the organs work together to help you breathe
- How to recognize and remove the habits that hinder efficient breathing
- How to integrate imagery into your breathing practice
- 35 breathing exercises to help you breathe better
- How to start a 2-minute daily practice of breathing exercises
- How to integrate lungs and inner organs for optimal breathing function
Softcover. 64 pages. Includes colorful photographs and illustrations.