Frequently Asked Questions
If you are not able to find the answer to your question, visit our Contact Us page to submit your question.
• Is my information secure?
• How does OPTP use my information?
• How is my order shipped?
• Does OPTP ship to Alaska or Hawaii?
• Does OPTP ship internationally?
• Can I use my own shipping account?
• What is OPTP's return policy?
• Why should I sign up for a professional or distributor account?
• How do I become a distributor?
• Will I be charged sales tax on my order?
• What if I'm tax exempt?
• Where can I find more information on OPTP products?
• What are OPTP's hours of operation?
• What are the driving directions to OPTP?
• Who do I contact if I’m having trouble placing an order online?
• Who do I contact with questions regarding OPTP’s eBooks?
What are my payment method options?
- OPTP accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Net 30 day invoicing is available to qualifying customers with existing account numbers. Please fill out the Professional Credit Application and fax to 763.553.9355.
- International orders must be prepaid prior to shipping.
- Orders over $2,000.00 may require prepayment via wire transfer. We will contact you with details if necessary.
- Prices are subject to change.
Printable Order Form - Fax to 763.553.9355
- A separate handling fee will apply to those customers using their own shipping account.
- OPTP will not sell your address or email to other businesses. Your mailing address is used by OPTP to send you quarterly product updates. Your email address is used by OPTP to send you Tracking Numbers for your orders and our monthly OPTP Insider eNewsletter.
- OPTP generally ships ground using a standard delivery service. Most orders ship within 1 to 2 business days and delivery time is approximately 5 to 7 business days. Shipping charges are listed on the Printable Order Form. Other shipping options include Priority Mail, International Mail, Next Day, 2-Day and 3-Day services.
- AK and HI have Priority Mail and 2-Day shipping options. FPO and APO addresses will ship Priority Mail.
- International orders will be contacted with shipping options and pricing within 1 to 3 business days. If you do not hear from us within this time period please Contact Us.
A separate handling fee will apply to those customers using their own shipping account. The charges are as follows:
- $ 00.01 - 100.00 = $2.00
- $ 100.01 - 200.00 = $3.00
- $ 200.01 - 300.00 = $4.00
- $ 300.01 - over = $5.00
- If you have any questions please Contact Customer Service or call 888.819.0121.
- All OPTP products are fully guaranteed against defect. Please check your package immediately to be sure your order is correct and items were not damaged. If you receive a damaged product or an incomplete order, CONTACT OPTP IMMEDIATELY for prompt action. Damaged or short shipments should be reported within 5 days of receipt. Please keep the box if you are calling about a damaged item.
- OPTP guarantees products for 30 days. All product returns must be handled within 30 days.
- OPTP offers a 10-day return policy on books, DVDs and other publications. This allows you to review the publication to ensure your satisfaction.
- Returned items must be returned in excellent and/or unused condition for full product credit. Use extra caution when packing books to avoid damage.
OPTP will reimburse you for your return shipping in the event of a shipping error. For all other instances, customer will pay for return shipping.
**Please note: Law labels and identification labels must remain on all products for credit. Credit cannot be issued for books with markings, stickers or torn pages.
- OPTP offers discounts to Health & Fitness Professionals as well as price breaks for larger quantity orders. Please complete the Professional Registration to access these discounts. Prices are subject to change.
- Contact us for a current tax table. Only applies to OH and MN orders.
- Additional detailed information is available on some products. See links listed in the product listing or the PDF files available on the Catalog Request Page.
- Prices are subject to change.
- OPTP is located in Minneapolis, MN. Our address is: 3800 Annapolis Lane #165, Minneapolis, MN 55447- USA.
- Driving Directions: Take Interstate 494 to Rockford Rd (County Rd 9) Exit, go West to Annapolis Lane (first stop light), turn left (South). Follow Annapolis Lane to signage directing you to driveway for 3800 building. Our suite is #165 and the OPTP sign is clearly displayed.
- For assistance purchasing, downloading or using OPTP eBooks, please view our eBook FAQs.