Like other books in the Louw series, Everyone Has Back Pain is based on research indicating you’ll feel less pain, move better, exercise longer and experience more success with therapy when understanding what pain actually is and how it works in the body.
The book, written for people of all ages who experience back pain, examines some of the typical myths that exist about this common condition and provides simple strategies for lessening the pain.
- Written in an easy-to-read format with color illustrations
- Breaks down complex neuroscience into plain language and metaphors
- Demonstrates how to calm nerves to reduce pain
- Adriaan Louw, PT, PhD.
- Timothy Flynn, PT, PhD, OCS, FAAOMPT
- Emilio Puentedura, PT, DPT, PhD, OCS, GDMT, CSMT, FAAOMPT
|Dimensions:||8.5″H x 5.75″W x 0.375″D|