Designed by Pelvic Girdle Specialist and Physical Therapist Diane Lee, BSR, FCAMPT, CGIMS, the Maternity Support Belt is for women experiencing low back or pelvic girdle pain during pregnancy or postpartum.
Unlike any other maternity support, this belt features patented elastic side straps that deliver targeted compression to the front or back of the pelvis, exactly where it’s needed. Many women find that where they need compression changes as their pregnancy progresses, between pregnancy and postpartum, and even from day to day.
The level of compression, targeted support, and ease-of-movement design makes this the ultimate belt to help relieve pain and regain quality of life through pregnancy and while rehabilitating the affected musculature (pelvic floor, transversus abdominis and/or multifidus).
The belt can be worn when sleeping, sitting, standing, walking, and during activities of daily living to help:
- relieve low back or pelvic pain
- support the pelvis during sleep
- allow the wearer to work comfortably
- support the abdominal muscles, back muscles, sacroiliac joint and pubic symphysis
- stop the pelvic joints from clicking
- provide support for healing after a C-section
Superior to other support belts, the Maternity Support Belt offers:
- Targeted compression to the front or back
Designed to meet a woman’s changing needs throughout pregnancy and postpartum, the Maternity Support Belt is the only maternity belt that features patented elastic side straps that can be secured in the front, to add support for the pubic symphysis, or in the back, to add support for the sacroiliac joint.
- Double compression
The Maternity Support Belt features a two-piece design. The non-elastic Belly Support wraps around the low abdomen, resting just above the greater trochanters (the top of the thigh bone and widest part of the hip). The Pelvis Support is made of high-compression elastic that wraps around the pelvis and attaches to the Belly Support, offering a firm “hug.” The patented elastic side straps add a second layer of compression to the front or back of the pelvis, exactly where it’s needed.
- Designed for comfort and movement
Unlike other maternity belts, the design of the Maternity Support Belt by Diane Lee features curved sides above the thighs for greater comfort and ease of movement, especially when sitting or squatting.
Features & Benefits
- Relieves low back or pelvic pain
- Supports the pelvis during sleep
- Designed for greater comfort and ease of movement
- Supports the abdominal muscles, back muscles, sacroiliac joints and pubic symphysis
- Stops the pelvic joints from clicking
- Provides support for healing after a C-section
- Adjustable, targeted support
- Patented double-compression straps
|Pant size 4-6
|Pant size 8-10
|Pant size 12-14
- If you are in the first or early second trimester of your pregnancy and are on track to put on an average amount of pregnancy weight (25 pounds), then order the size according to your pre-pregnancy pant size
- If you are in the first or early second trimester of your pregnancy and know you will put on 40-60 pounds of pregnancy weight, then order one size larger than your pre-pregnancy pant size
- If you are in the third trimester and really, really big – order the size up
- If you are in the third trimester and average size – order your pregnancy pant size
Contains natural rubber
- Front piece: 75% Polyester, 25% Rubber
- Back piece: 53% Polyester, 47% Rubber
- Trim: 100% Polyester
- Materials are colorfast
- Close all hook-and-loop closures
- Hand wash cold
- Line dry or lay flat to dry
- DO NOT BLEACH
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY
- DO NOT IRON