UE Ranger® with Manual
The patented UE (Upper Extremity) Ranger is an assistive-motion device designed to improve range-of-motion, strength and functional coordination of the orthopedic or neurologically impaired shoulder/upper extremity. Non-returnable.
The UE Ranger® supports natural multi-plane biomechanics and graded progressions of motor activity, providing a progressive therapeutic balance between the necessary support (PROM) and challenge (AAROM) requirements of patients striving to efficiently return to their full functional capacity.
The UE Ranger is ideal for:
- Passive assisted ROM performed by patient (never before possible)
- Progressive active assisted ROM
- Open- and closed-chain activity in all planes
- Functional neuromuscular retraining
Top reasons to use the UE Ranger Movement Health System:
- Mirrors the properties of the motion-producing nervous system and coordinated biomechanics in a manner complimentary to both the healing and strengthening requirements of patients and athletes
- Integrates neuromuscular facilitation into functionally efficient motor control
- Integrates coordinated motor control into compensatory free biomechanics
- Enhances rehab protocols addressing: rotator cuff repairs to total shoulders, adhesive capsulitis, sports rehabilitation, post-mastectomy and neurological concerns such as post-stroke, TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury), spinal cord injuries and neural tensions